Churches within the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) denomination are structured as a representative democracy. Each year the congregation votes to elect individuals to serve on a leadership team called the Session. Members of the Session serve three-year terms, with a maximum of six consecutive years, and they oversee and make decisions about nearly all aspects of our life together as a church.
Current Session Members:
- Barb Snyder (2022) – Clerk of Session
- Cecil Rhodes (2022) – Mission/Community Outreach
- Linda Colling (2021) – Personnel & Nominating
- Bob Grether (2021) – Buildings and Properties
- Phyllis Waye (2023) – Finance & Congregational Fellowship
- Brian King (2022) – Generosity
- Kari Brantley (2023) – Discipleship & Personnel
- Mark Ely (2023) – Mission & Technology
Connecting With Your Session Members: If you would like to connect with an individual session member reach out to them after worship on Sunday morning or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.