If you choose to join us in-person for worship at either 9:00 and 11:00 a.m. here's what you can expect:
- Masks must be worn the entire time you're in the building. Forget your mask? No worries, we've got some.
- Our greeters will get your name and contact info as you enter for the purpose of contact tracing if a positive case were to get traced to our gathering.
- Please use the hand sanitizer as you enter the building.
- Please go directly to the sanctuary and find seats that correspond to your family size. We have groupings spread throughout the sanctuary.
- Only one person is permitted in the restrooms at a time so please wait your turn if it is occupied.
- Nursery is available for children up to Kindergarten. Older kids need to sit with parents in worship. Feel free to bring along quiet toys & activities if your kids need something to occupy themselves with. We'll have an activity and coloring sheet available each week.
- At the close of the service, please go directly outside and greet friends there. We aren't able to have people group in the hallway to chat.
It's hard, but it's a blessing to be together and we want to be able to continue to do so! Thanks for your grace. We are all in this together, and God goes with us.